Looking for something fun to do in Denver this Easter? Bring the entire family to Fun City for a day of miniature golf, laser tag, go-karts, rock wall climbing, and more! Our 10 for $10 deal is back for Easter Sunday only, April 20, 2014. You'll receive 10 hours worth of attractions for only $10. Now, that's a deal!
Are you in the mood to walk away with up to $1,000 in cash? If so, here's your chance! Fun City is hosting a Money Machine Sweepstakes on Facebook. Once we reach 2,500 "likes," 50 lucky recipients will be randomly selected for a free 2-hour bowling party with pizza. During the party, we will narrow down the 50 people to three lucky participants who will have a chance to try for $1,000 inside our Money Machine. Not only that, but all 50 people will have a chance to win other awesome prizes too! No purchase is necessary for a chance to win, so what are you waiting for? "Like" us on Facebook today and share the news with friends and family. The quicker the word is spread, the closer you'll be for a chance at $1,000!
Enter here and check out the Official Rules section for additional details.
On April 1, the new STACKED 2014 Summer Passes will go on sale for $49.99, and you don't want to miss out! There are plenty of NEW perks this year, which are outlined below. Pass prices, which will go up after May 1, are valid from May 26 through September 1 and include:
Unlimited access to the Core Attractions (height
and weight restrictions apply)
a. Mini Golf
b. Laser Tag
c. Laser Maze
d. Rock Wall
e. Ladder Challenge
g. Foam Factory, Little City and the Inflatable
2) Bowling Card (1 game of bowling per day, shoes included)
3) Coupon Card (includes 2 large ICEEs, 2 medium drinks, 2 slices of pizza, 200 free redemption tickets and 1 Buddy Pass)In addition to these awesome pass features, the 2014 passes are now STACKED with new events and activities throughout the summer! There will be one new event or activity each day, Monday through Friday, from June 2 through August 15. Examples include DJ/summer dances, ice cream socials, crafts, scavenger hunts and fitness classes from a Bally's instructor! These awesome activities are INCLUDED with the pass, but are not available to daily guests.
Also, if you bowl at least 50 days throughout the summer, you will be entered to win a special Unlimited Access Pass. This pass is valid for one year and includes unlimited access to ALL of our attractions, including bowling.
Demi’s Animal Rescue will be hosting its annual bowling fundraiser at Fun City on Thursday, May 15, 2014, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Here’s how it works:
1) Teams will be comprised of up to six people and will donate $100 to the rescue. This breaks down to about $17 per person.
2) Each team will receive one lane of bowling, shoes, a large pizza and a pitcher of soda for the $100.
3) Anyone interested can sign up for the event by going directly to www.demisanimalrescue.com/donate and making an online donation. For additional payment options, Demi can be contacted directly at www.demisanimalrescue.com/contact.
4) After making the payment, a respresentative for the team will need to e-mail Demi at email@example.com with their name and all of the team members so Demi can verify the payment has been received. An e-mail will then be sent out one week prior to the event to remind teams of the date.
Another way to help donate is through the silent auction, which will be held during the event. A lot of really cool prizes will be auctioned off! For those who have a business interested in donating something for the auction, Demi can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.The deadline to sign up for a lane of bowling is Monday, May 12, 2014.
Fun City has teamed up with Gott-a-Costume to offer a new Rent-a-Character add-on to its birthday packages. This means customers can add their child's favorite superhero, princess or character to any birthday party for $150. The price includes 1 hour of a live actor or actress to entertain your guests. Check out the options here. Please note: seasonal characters are an additional charge, booking is per availability and reservations must be booked in advance. Please contact Guest Services at 303-972-4344 for additional details.
The Winter Olympics in Sochi run from February 6 through February 23, and Fun City in Denver is celebrating. Not only will we be airing the Olympics at Fun City, but we will also have some of our awesome shot specials on hand, including the $4 Warm Apple Pie, the $5 Cinnamon You Call-Its and the $6 Tuaca Bomb. Also, Monday through Friday from 4:00pm until 7:00pm we will have our Happy Hour Specials, which include $2 well, wine and domestic draft beers.
In order to celebrate the Olympic Games, we are hosting a "Guess the Medal Count" contest through February 10. The first person who guesses closest to the final U.S. medal count will receive a free $50 Fun City Gift Certificate. To participate, simply enter your guess (how many Gold, Silver and Bronze medals) through our Facebook page.
2014 Winter Olympic Facts
1) There are 15 sports involved
2) There are 98 events
3) 294 medals will be given out
4) The U.S. is bringing 230 athletes (the most ever for any country)
5) 50 of the U.S. athletes were born in Colorado
In 2010, the U.S. Team won 37 medals, more than any other country in a single Winter Olympics. This puts the pressure on the U.S. in Sochi, and is expected to make these games all the more thrilling. Fun City will be sponsoring a second Olympic promotion with our Colorado-born athletes. We will be offering deals following the Olympics based on Colorado-born athletes who "medal," so stay tuned and follow all the Colorado Olympians!
Looking for a place in Denver that offers a kids eat free deal? Fun City is the place! Not only will your kids dine for free, but there is plenty to do at Fun City after your meal. This includes laser tag, bowling, miniature golf and more!
Every Tuesday, kids 12 and under are entitled to a free kid's meal from our kid's menu. For each free kid's meal, a regular entree must be purchased. This offer is valid from 4:00pm until close.
Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Denver area? Fun City is now offering a Little Fun Annual Pass, providing access to Little City, the Inflatables and the Foam Factory for one year from the date of purchase. The pass is only valid Monday through Friday from 11am until 5pm and costs $79.99. Passholders must be under 60" tall to use the pass, and chaperones must be 18 or over to accompany passholder. Please note that chaperones are not charged a fee. Fun City is not responsible for lost passes, and a replacement fee of $30 will be charged for any replacements. Some restrictions may apply, and attractions are subject to change without notice.